TCI Street Fighter transmissions are durable enough to withstand the rigors of even the toughest street machines. Equipped with a manual/automatic valve body, most units allow you to manually shift the vehicle into each gear change or, by placing it in the drive position, remain fully automatic. In either mode, you get a race track shift that bangs through the gears and shaves time off of your ETs. When you use the manual gear selection feature, the Street Fighters upshift and downshift right when you move the lever, with no lag or governor override. When you select the normal drive position, they retain positive automatic shifts for the ease of driving you look for in an automatic transmission.
- A Seasoned 727 external case with all new internals hand built by TCI
- All TCI transmissions are fluid and dyno tested upon assembly
- TCI 727 Street Fighter 11200 is rated to 625HP
- Full manualized valve body ( Must be shifted manually)
- Reverse Shift Pattern
- Special Order / Built to Order Transmission
These transmissions are built to order -
Please call for current Lead time, Pricing & Delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.